Tuesday 14 February 2012

Recording the scripts

Today I recorded the scripts that I had written, the voiceover and the dialogue that will be heard in the advert. I did struggle recording the male part of the second advert, as each person I used didn't seem to get it quite right, but I am happy with the voice of the mother, the wife and most importantly the voiceover at the end. I am yet to find someone who can be the voice of the child for the first advert, as anyone putting on a childlike voice didn't sound realistic, and it was tacky.

This is the voiceover for the end of both 30 second adverts. I wanted it to sound quite excited and upbeat. I will edit this before adding it to my advert, and may play around with it a bit.





This is the voiceover for the opening sponsorship sequence. I wanted it to sound very similar to that of the main adverts.



The other parts of the script need editing together and changing before they are usable, I am now going to work on this. I also need to think about where I can get a child to use for the role of the child, or what my other options are.

No comments:

Post a Comment