Wednesday 15 February 2012

Draft pop-ups

This are the initial draft pop ups I created, using existing footage and some simple flash buttons. I still need to add a hyperlink, so when clicked it will take the viewer to the website ( which will be my blog ) I am also going to experiment with it more when I have taken some more footage for my next adverts, to see if these are the scenes that I want to use for my pop up or not. I also need to take car with the timings of the words, and I may do some more in depth research into how pop ups can be interracted with and how they respond, as I at first only analysed them aesthetically, I havent looked at how they work with a viewer. I dont know which one is more effective, I like the mood and the feeling associated with the first, as the second is a bit bleak and looks too clinical. However, I think the second advertises the brand well, and the brand colours and logo look best against a white background. I also lik that when scrolled over the pop up plays an animation that moves properly, rather than just dims to a darker colour.




No comments:

Post a Comment