Thursday 9 February 2012

Quick end sequence

I have made a quick end title for my advert in Flash, inspired by some of the adverts I watched. This is a simple sequence that can be layered on top of any footage or background, so I will play around with what could be underneath it. I layered on top if the new end footage, of the lit up Tent, but this is due to be refilmed soon, and I will then layer it on top of the new footage. I have played with size of the differ
ent fonts, and size of the logo. I also made the logo slightly translucent so the background can be seen through it. I'm not yet convinced by it, and I know it needs some work to get it up to scratch. I will also consider other options for the ending of my advert, as I'm not sure yet what I want it to look like, so I will do some more experimentation. I do, however, like the slow fades and the way the slogan is written onto the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment