Monday 27 February 2012

New Draft Pop up

I have created a new pop up, using different footage, this time of the DairyFriend lorry approaching the house. This is because I think this is the most important and most recognisable scene in each ad, and is the only scene that appears in each advert. It, in one scene, connotes the idea of the whole advert, that it is passed form us, to you, and then can be taken anywhere. I think that this scene really represents the whole advert and brand well.

positives -
- features the company logo within the footage - this is adding to the audience brand recognition. I also read in my research that sponsorship so contain a lot of branding. As they are so short, a lot of the power behind them is that they appeal subconsciously, through branding.
- It is aesthetically very interesting, colourful, and detailed.
-  I kept the fading to dark effect as this is something we felt was succesful in my previous pop up
- I think the footage itself connotes the slogans message, and therefore I dont feel the slogan is neccesary.

Negatives -
- It is not the best quality filmed scene that I shot - It is probably in fact one of the worst, as a lot of the backgorund moves around, and has been accidentally knocked.



No comments:

Post a Comment