Wednesday 23 November 2011

Props list

I am going to build the entire set for my advert out of coloured card and paper, so I need to consider the key pieces to design and build, their colours, shape, and what i need to consider regarding connotations, e.g, do I want a modern looking home or a traditional style house? what meaning would each of these add to the text? and how does this work with the message I am trying to put accross?

Factory style building - this is the opening building, that will signify the whole factory, but I will only feature the loading bay, where the lorries are filled up. It will be grey and white, featuring the logo

several lorries - these will need to be identical and feature the product logo - (Finished 28/12/11)

roads - I will need to build a variety of roads, the will all be black, single track

landscaping - trees, bushes, anything that will give the background a sense of verisimilitude, and add to
the natural country like feel. I will play around with greens and ambers, to suggest seasons. I also need to build enough tree's to suggest a forest area (Finished 20/11/11)

A house - the house will be a traditional looking square house, to connote the traditional family orientated aspects of the product.  this will involve the main structure, windows, accessories. (Finished 10/11/11)

a bridge and a river - river will need waves to be cut out ( Finished 3/1/12)

tent - traditional style teepee tent

logfire - also traditional looking, natural (Finished 28/12/11)



Thing to consider next?


how long does each scene need to be? I am going to build them on seperate sheets of white paper, to act as infinity screens, I need to consider how big each piece needs to be, and which parts of the narrative will be on each sheet.



No comments:

Post a Comment