Saturday 26 November 2011

current issues -

I have bought some scale figures of people, that i could possibly feature in my advert as the characters, whereas before i was going to imply the presence of the family using voices and the sounds of movement, but not feature them on screen in the advert. I am going to test out both ways of presenting the characters, and see which works best - considering the atmosphere created, the narrative and the way it changes or creates meaning in the advert.
Here are the characters -



Milk bottles - i was going to use plastic milk bottles that i could buy online, however they were all far too large compared to my structures, and i couldnt find any that were suitable. I have bought some Fimo- a plasticine that can be baked hard, so that i can model some milk bottles to scale to use in my advert. This should fix the problem, but i will have to wait and see if they are effective and look right in the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment