Friday 25 November 2011

Initial constructing

I have now built the family house for the advert, and the delivery truck, both out of paper. I want them to deliberately cute and handmade, have an unfinished feeling, so they are not to scale or perfectly in proportion, but are artistic representations. I used a sponge to paint brick shapes onto the building, they are deliberately large, and made a smalle paper chimney and door. The overall design of the house is supposed to look traditional, the average representation of a house, and is supposed to look like a warm friendly family house. I printed the product logo onto the van, so the brand image is featured obviously throughout the advert.








 I made the window frames out of paper, leaving a space behind so I can light the building from within, giving it a warm glow. This makes the house look warm and lived in, and inviting, which is something I want to connote in the advert.

These are the first few pieces I have constructed, and i am please with the house, as I paid attention to the dimensions and measuring it correctly, I am going to re-do the van however, as I feel the front cab part isn't quite right, and I want to get it perfect as i am going to create 3 or 4 vans, and it is effectively one of the main features of the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment