Friday 16 March 2012

Questionnaire for evaluation

I have created a questionnaire on googledocs asking some basic questions to gain feedback for my evaluation. I am going to circulate on online to friends and family, and anyone else who is interested, to see if I can get some valuable audience feedback. I first posted my video's on facebook, but didn't get any feedback that was usable, most people just thought it was "nice" or "proffessional looking", but nothing valuable to help me evaluate my work. I therefore decided to create some much more closed questions, to get the feedback I need. When creating the questions I considered what I set out to do when creating the adverts, such as psotioning the brand as premium, and creating ad's that felt uplifting and exciting. I am therefore using these questions to see if i have achieved what i aimed to do. Afterwards, I can use the data, and analyse it to illustrate my evaluation


.

No comments:

Post a Comment