Wednesday 25 January 2012

Advert idea 2

I wanted for the second advert to use the same narrative, much like i saw in the Lactofree adverts, where the narrative was the same, but the setting and shot styles were slightly different. I therefore am planning to continue the theme of the journey, to use the narrative of "us, to you, to anywhere", but change the location and setting of the advert. I plan to use the same beginning, with the same props, but shoot from different angles, and changes the animation slightly, the lorry will then follow a slightly different route, perhaps passing some different features, and reach the same house, where a different car, and a different family will set off on a journey. They will perhaps be an old couple? a different section of my target market than in the first advert. They will then go on a journey to a different location - my original idea is the beach, this is still my main idea, but I may look at other options. This will be continuing the previous narrative I have built up, but with a different style and to appeal to a slightly different segment of my broad target market. I may also play around with colour and seasons, perhaps setting it in a different season.

Things i could include in the mise en scene of the advert, that would be different from the first, but still connote the same country life, laid back, humble qualities -

tree's in a range of autumnal colours - oranges, reds.

animals - maybe sheep or cows in a field

a roundabout - rather than the same straight roads in the first ad

a lake


Things I may need to build a beach scene -

Beach huts - in a range of colours

the sea - waves

Palm tree's

sandy areas - maybe a sandcastle

A boat









No comments:

Post a Comment