Tuesday 28 June 2011

The brief

the brief i have decided to do is :
An advertising package for a new product or service, to include two TV advertisements, together with
  • a TV programme sponsorship sequence
  • a radio advertisement
i  immediately connected with this brief more than the others, as i have an interest in advertising and adverts, i find them fascinating and feel they are an important aspect of the media, as they connect businesses and audiences, and are very frequent, appearing everywhere we go, whatever we do. I think knowledge of advertising could be a very useful skill, and the idea of creating my own original advert is exciting. I am also thinking of putting my animation skill to the test, as i have not yet created animation as long as 30 seconds to a high standard, and would like to tackle that challenge, so i may also look into animated adverts and see if that is a route i might like to take, but this is only a vague idea. I feel this brief will give me the chance to show off my skill, whilst being free enough to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment